New Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Worlds Is Gone

5 posters

Go down

New Worlds Is Gone Empty New Worlds Is Gone

Post  Jimmy Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:25 am

I was transferring it to my computer from oziahs vps and i thought it fully copied over but it didn't and i deleted it off vps so i lost all the files.. well im going to be remaking it idk how long until it will be back, and it won't be NW anymore..

Last edited by Jimmy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jimmy
Jimmy
Server Owner

https://new-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Worlds Is Gone Empty Recovery

Post  arif-x Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:13 am

If your VPS company is a reputed one they will do a routine Backup Schedule. From where you can recover the deleted file. Please contact with your VPS provider... I think its not late

arif-x

http://www.r-cis.com

Back to top Go down

New Worlds Is Gone Empty Re: New Worlds Is Gone

Post  Kevin™ Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:05 pm

This is just a snowball trouble thats been going on. Heres what I suggest, there are many players that do not know about the fourms we have, people will be confused and wonder whats happenning with the server. What I think you should do is, untill your new server is out. Let us log in the new world server so that we would atleast be able to communicate with each other and stay in touch untill the new improved server is out. This server had the most visited players I have seen, more than the rest. Just let us play on it as newbs
Kevin™
Kevin™

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:54 pm

The new server will be totally different, NW was un-organised this will be organised Razz
Jimmy
Jimmy
Server Owner

https://new-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin™ Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:36 pm

I mean, while your creating your new server, you should atleast put NW back on for a while so that people who doesnt know what happened about this game would be able to know that it got wiped. Juust turn the NW on so that people would atleast know what happened and the information about the new server updates.
Kevin™
Kevin™

Back to top Go down

Post  wildsurvival Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:13 pm

He lost the whole server. He can't put up what he doesnt have. I will be putting up a server to collaborate on ideas on the new server. Maybe i can get jimmy to change the no-ip address to mine so that we explain what happened.

wildsurvival
Website Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  0xLordx0 Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:27 pm

New Worlds Is Gone 23496399

all joking aside though if you need any help with the quests or anything just let me know on MSN

0xLordx0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down