New Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price Marketing Idea

3 posters

Go down

Price Marketing Idea Empty Price Marketing Idea

Post  Sunstormz Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 pm

I think there should be a shop, that buys items from you so say for example, Male or female hero, you could take to the shop and his buy price could be 500k or something, now this would set the market price for atleast 500k, so if someone asks what's the price, you could say at least 500k. Though it would be for the community, maybe lower prices, or raise, on rare items, it's a good way to make some money too. Any Pro's or Con's about this idea would be great to hear about, i'm sure you have different opinions.

Sunstormz

Back to top Go down

Price Marketing Idea Empty Re: Price Marketing Idea

Post  0xLordx0 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:40 pm

in order for you to be able to sell to a shop the shop needs to first sell the item, unless the shop price was set to a ridiculously high amount it would cause problems

0xLordx0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunstormz Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Nah, you can set the Percentage of the sell price, it's very easy. On main EO server, its set to like 10 or 5%

Sunstormz

Back to top Go down

Post  nick :P Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:45 pm

I think it should be like a ebay sales. You put the item up for sale and wait for a player to buy it rather than just selling to shop bob. Would help regulate the gold more.

nick :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunstormz Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:47 pm

He would have to make a auction house, and that would be so hard to code. I know a game with a Auction house i play and it's Really difficult, items delay, Auction house Crashes ect. But would be good.

Sunstormz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down