New Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips n' Tricks.

3 posters

Go down

Tips n' Tricks. Empty Tips n' Tricks.

Post  Chase Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Well, i'll be giving you great places to level, good items, etc.

Good places to level up:

Level's 0-10 = Sheep.
Level's 10-25 = Gentlemen(Magicians), only go there if you have an AOE weapon. (Cristal Sword, Scav, etc.)
Level's 25-75 = Barbarians (If too crowded, goo to Puppets, located near nutvipers, ask help from players)
Level's 75 and up = Nutvipers (This is a PK zone, caution! Razz)

Best gear in game:
Dark Protector, Eloff/Eloffe, Eloff Helmet, Dark Blade, Ancient Boots, Pirate Cap
Before you get all that you should have "Burk/Pwep, Bazar, Fire Arrows/GFW/FFW, Pirate Hat.
Before THAT you should have "Hero Male or Female, Knob, Pilotte/Gentlemens Hat.
Before that you should have Dark/White Robes, Cristal Sword
Before that you should have any armor you can find, and a killing edge.

Some helpful tips:
Camp sheep for about an hour, get about 3 or 4 mill gold, and buy a bazar. Then head over to apozen, and camp till you get a hero drop. Then you'll eventually get burk, then possibly a dark blade, and so on. Razz

Good luck guys, i'll add an item stat list later. Smile

Chase

Back to top Go down

Tips n' Tricks. Empty Re: Tips n' Tricks.

Post  Sunstormz Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 am

First, you mentioned 2 helms are the best? Re-read your messages first! Eloff helm is the best to confirm, CURRENTLY, Also there's a new best armor called Heavy Eloff, you can craft this item, not sure yet i haven't been Razz He drops wings and claws, not sure if it drop else more (also the boss is the dragon which has 9.5mil hp) And most the areas besides sheeps are pk areas, Nut vipers is the best exp but normally swarmed with players. And I would personally make Dragon blade first, you need 18 snail houses and the shop is near the sharks, with the quest dan, thats a good quest to get u started. make dragon blade, then head to barbians, go into the shop, find out ingredients for knob staf -> 1 Thors hammer, 5 whips (these are dropped by Orcs in the cave) and you need barbian ears x25 (easy enough) and 4 ancient boots (get another pair to put on) Knob staff has AOE, Or the other option is get gold from sheep and buy one off someone Razz then i would kill barbians, there easy and good exp. Also Tip - when you reach lvl 200, thats the reborn level. type #reborn (you will reborn)

Sunstormz

Back to top Go down

Tips n' Tricks. Empty Wow

Post  Fudge995 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:08 pm

This helps I have dark robes and crystal atm im looking for a better wep and armor, now i found them :p

Fudge995

Back to top Go down

Tips n' Tricks. Empty Re: Tips n' Tricks.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum