New Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anjee abusing powers.

4 posters

Go down

Anjee abusing powers. Empty Anjee abusing powers.

Post  Chase Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 am

Well, yesterday Anjee was online. There was some conversation on global, and Kakawaski or whatever his name is, accidently called Anjee a man, not meaning too. She then jailed him. I asked when he would be unjailed, and she says "When i feel like it" Then i said she is a terrible admin, and she jailed me. I then used a scroll out of jail, same with Kakawaski. I told her i'd try to get her demoted, for abusing powers. She then said "Jimmy won't demote me hahaha" then banned me and Kakawaski (i still dont know if that is spelled right) We were banned for 2 hours. Sorry i don't have any screenies, if you asked other members some would agree with me.

Chase

Back to top Go down

Anjee abusing powers. Empty Re: Anjee abusing powers.

Post  Coolrax Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Chase wrote:Well, yesterday Anjee was online. There was some conversation on global, and Kakawaski or whatever his name is, accidently called Anjee a man, not meaning too. She then jailed him. I asked when he would be unjailed, and she says "When i feel like it" Then i said she is a terrible admin, and she jailed me. I then used a scroll out of jail, same with Kakawaski. I told her i'd try to get her demoted, for abusing powers. She then said "Jimmy won't demote me hahaha" then banned me and Kakawaski (i still dont know if that is spelled right) We were banned for 2 hours. Sorry i don't have any screenies, if you asked other members some would agree with me.

Whata hoe. Lold
Coolrax
Coolrax

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:59 pm

xD

Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Sorry but, Scrolling out of jail means banbanban Razz but now i fixed the scroll out of jail shit *pimp slaps coolrax* he should of fixed that a long time ago
Jimmy
Jimmy
Server Owner

https://new-worlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphorix Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Kawasaki. Like the Motorcycle company.

Euphorix

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:33 pm

We were jailed for no reason. I'm not gonna sit in jail because some bitch is angry at her pathetic life. Lol.

Chase

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum