New Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor)

3 posters

Go down

Add it in?

Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor) I_vote_lcap50%Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor) I_vote_lcap13%Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor) I_vote_lcap37%Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor) I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor) Empty Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor)

Post  Saphirron Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:24 am

Ok guys, idk how many of you play the world ends with you. (I don't) but i do find some of their in game characters pretty cool, so if you know the game you'd appreciate the shout out, it's a cool armor, i'm excited for when it is finished, and so, here is the preview of the armor, what it would look like on you (if you are male, i will make a fem version of this armor, that will be black or orange, but with a yellow mask (another shout out to TWEWY) so anyways here it is, i hope you like it, maybe coolrax and jimmy will like this one Wink
Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor) Balito10

Leave a comment this time, and do the poll at the top, rate the message good all that, show the love and you could be wearing this in game Razz
Saphirron
Saphirron

Back to top Go down

Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor) Empty Re: Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor)

Post  Euphorix Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Needs more shading, but it ain't bad! Smile Keep up the swell work!

Euphorix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunstormz Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:23 pm

I would get rid of whatever those white dots are ment to be, and i would personally rate this average, also the background must be black when u add it to the GFX, just incase you did't know. Reason i would rate average is because it looks colourless with a strip going diagonal, add some small features, even if it's like a logo, or a funky star, for me anyways. Not bad if it's your first item.

Sunstormz

Back to top Go down

Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor) Empty Not my first artwork.

Post  Saphirron Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 am

I have a few armors i made already, even posted on here, this armor isn't one I even thought up, so i could shift colors around but the look is gonna remain the same, because it is based on this
Baliton/Shinigami Hoodie (armor) Twewy10
but ill take into consideration what you said for future armors. check out my other one too, and also i would like to see some of your armors too Very Happy
Saphirron
Saphirron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum